The Genius Of Photography
Wilba
2008-01-31 00:10:10 UTC
New series on ABC2, starting Sunday night -
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc2/200802/programs/ZY8906A001D3022008T203000.htm
Mike Warren
2008-01-31 00:24:25 UTC
Post by Wilba
New series on ABC2, starting Sunday night -
Sounds good. Now all I need to do is remember to watch it. :-)

-Mike
--
Digital Fake Book
Free chord/lyric display software for Windows
http://www.mike-warren.net/digitalfakebook
Steve Brooks
2008-01-31 06:25:42 UTC
Post by Mike Warren
Post by Wilba
New series on ABC2, starting Sunday night -
Sounds good. Now all I need to do is remember to watch it. :-)
-Mike
If you forget Mike

http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=The+Genius+Of+Photography
m***@gmail.com
2008-01-31 00:46:20 UTC
New series on ABC2, starting Sunday night -http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc2/200802/programs/ZY8906A001D302200...
Thanks for the heads up, Wilb. (Hint to Mike) I shall set my watch
and mobile phone alarms, then maybe I will have a chance...
PixelPix
2008-01-31 01:30:55 UTC
New series on ABC2, starting Sunday night -http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc2/200802/programs/ZY8906A001D302200...
Thanks, I have set the PVR.

.....and here I was thinking that it was a post about Doug. I must
not read too much into message subjects in future, it only leads to
disappointment. :-(
Wilba
2008-01-31 01:43:01 UTC
Post by PixelPix
Post by Wilba
New series on ABC2, starting Sunday night -
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc2/200802/programs/ZY8906A001D302200...
Thanks, I have set the PVR.
No worries. I saw a promo for it for the first time last night.
LOL. No, I am certain that Doug will not feature in this series.
Rob.
That's in the third week.
Wilba
2008-02-02 01:47:03 UTC
Post by Wilba
New series on ABC2, starting Sunday night -
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc2/200802/programs/ZY8906A001D3022008T203000.htm
But wait, there's more ... today on SBS at 4PM - Click! A Short History Of
Cameras - a three-part documentary in French with English subtitles.
Mr.T
2008-02-02 04:05:17 UTC
Post by Wilba
But wait, there's more ... today on SBS at 4PM - Click! A Short History Of
Cameras - a three-part documentary in French with English subtitles.
Yes, repeats, but may be worth a look it you missed it first time around.

MrT.
Wilba
2008-02-02 09:34:21 UTC
Post by Mr.T
Post by Wilba
But wait, there's more ... today on SBS at 4PM - Click! A Short History Of
Cameras - a three-part documentary in French with English subtitles.
Yes, repeats, but may be worth a look it you missed it first time around.
I got busy and missed it this time 'round too. :-(